Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am 25 and a Mom of 2 wonderful children, a boy and a girl. I have been happily married to my husband for 4 years. I am glad you are here and hope that you can be blessed and/or helped in some way by my blog.

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Beauty of Heaven Given to Us

The Beauty of Heaven Given to Us

I love to hear the rain,
a beauty from Your reign.

The thunder is sounding from the Heavens so high.
I see Your light shining through the sky.

How beautiful the sky, the deepest shade of blue,
Created by One so true.

You have looked down to us from above,
and through such beauty shown Your love.

Through so much color, the sound of the rain, the feel of the wind...
Thank You for Your gifts. I am glad it was to us where You chose to send.

What a masterpiece You have created!
How beautiful You are!
Let us never be seperated!

Copyright © by Kristina L. Sitler
All rights reserved.



This is the first poem I have written in 7 years +. I was sitting last night watching the storm out my bedroom window and was inspired by the beauty of the storm. I just began to thank the Lord for giving me the gift of being able to see and hear His beauty in His creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment