Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am 25 and a Mom of 2 wonderful children, a boy and a girl. I have been happily married to my husband for 4 years. I am glad you are here and hope that you can be blessed and/or helped in some way by my blog.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ohh the things children say...

My husband was holding our daughter (1 1/2 yrs old) the other day and he says, "Sweetheart, Daddy wants a kiss." Our daughter, oh so sweet and ornery, tilts her head to the side and in the sweetest tone replies, "Sorry."  She then giggled up a storm. She thought it was hilarious...yes, like I said, she is ornery.

A few days ago I was making funny faces and singing to make my son (3 yrs old) laugh. I then ask him to do the same. He starts busting out laughing and says in between laughs, while shaking his head no, "Mommy...you're so crazy!" and then continues laughing...


I know you parents, out there have funny stories about things your children have said or done!
Please Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment