Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am 25 and a Mom of 2 wonderful children, a boy and a girl. I have been happily married to my husband for 4 years. I am glad you are here and hope that you can be blessed and/or helped in some way by my blog.

Friday, July 29, 2011

It's been a while....

We will see if I can get back to blogging regularly. Since my husband & I bought our first house a month or so ago it has been so crazy. We are unpacked and the house is settled, however now our attention turns into painting our daughter's room (which Daddy has now finished), plus, my son will be starting his first year of preschool in a few weeks and I am his teacher b/c I am homeschooling. In addition, we found out we are expecting our 3rd child, due in February. Also, did I mention I have my daughter's 2nd Birthday party to plan and prepare for in just 2 weeks from tomorrow, did I mention we have to have 2 different parties just for her one birthday??? Luckily my husband's summer night classes will be over in about a week and then he will have a break for about a month before starting again.  It will be wonderful having him home every evening again!

AHHH!!!! Okay, now that I have all that out there.... The life of a Mom never includes breaks, even when you have a "break" you are still Mom and can get a call in need at any moment....would I change it???!!! NEVER! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment