Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am 25 and a Mom of 2 wonderful children, a boy and a girl. I have been happily married to my husband for 4 years. I am glad you are here and hope that you can be blessed and/or helped in some way by my blog.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

NOT MY GRASS!!!

Children can be so funny sometimes...actually, a lot of times. I keep telling myself that I need to keep a notebook of all of the funny things my children do and say. I am afraid though the notebook would turn into many notebooks.

Here is what my 3 year old son said a week or so ago:

We are driving to go pick up Daddy from work and we see an airplane flying fairly low over the street. My son of course was very excited and fascinated by the airplane. Shortly thereafter the airplane flies off and my son begins to get very upset. So, as any Mom would, I try to distract him.

Mommy says, "David look at that there is a guy over there." I pointed to a man mowing the grass off to the other side of the road.

My son asks, "What's he doin?"

Mommy says, "He is mowing, well cutting, the grass."

My son replies, "OH NO NOT MY GRASS!!! MY GRASS, MY GRASS!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!"

Mommy, trying to keep from laughing, calmly explains, "Sweetheart, he is suppose to cut the grass to make it look so pretty and keep it from getting too tall. He is suppose to cut the grass, it is okay."

1 comment:

  1. Oh kids... So funny, right? I hope to gain some insight into married Christian life from your blog. Also check mine out when you get a chance!

    -A-Mac
    A-Mac's Success Blog

    ReplyDelete