Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am 25 and a Mom of 2 wonderful children, a boy and a girl. I have been happily married to my husband for 4 years. I am glad you are here and hope that you can be blessed and/or helped in some way by my blog.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Here is a salad recipe that is perfect for this day!

Strawberry and Feta Salad AllRecipe.com Recipe

Strawberry and Feta Salad Recipe

Ingredients

1 cup slivered almonds
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp honey
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
2 Tbsp tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 head romaine lettuce, torn
1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled

 

Directions

1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the almonds, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. In a bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, Dijon mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. Cover with the dressing mixture, and toss to serve.

Hope you Enjoy! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment